Thursday, February 18, 2010

Utterly Dedicated to Improvement

We are so dedicated to the remodeling cause that, even though we are in Death Valley, we have been reviewing the preliminary planting plans for our front and back yards. Overall we gave the plans the thumbs up. We only had a few questions (for example, do we really want to put a holly-type plant next to the guest bedroom sliding door?). Emailing the Landscape Designer back with our comments, I begged as nicely as I could to be allowed to grow a bourgainvillea. I know that they are probably too common for words, but I do like them and it’s my yard! One thing she took on board was my liking for daffodils, and proposes planting a swathe of them under the redwood trees for that woodland look in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment