Thursday, October 15, 2009

The New Alarm Clock is in Place



The kids were puzzled about how the piano would make it down the hallway, so I promised them photos. Exclusive Piano Movers of South San Francisco did the deed this afternoon.

My house is in chaos. There are boxes everywhere. Bits of furniture in the wrong rooms. Bags of toddler toys waiting to be picked up. I need to clean the fish tank. One of the gouramis died yesterday!

Calm, calm. It's only been six days and I'm all stressed out already. Maybe it's time for a trip to the coffee shop? Oh, I'm still waiting for the piano tuner to call me back. I guess I have to go back to the mountain of paper that I'm trying to file.

For our "date night" this evening, Hubby and I will be visiting a high end furniture store. Romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment